Protecting your privacy is important to Western Arts Theatre Inc.
Whenever we collect and otherwise deal with your personal information, we are governed by the National Privacy Principles (‘NPPs’) which are contained in the Privacy Act 1988. Therefore, whenever collecting and dealing with information such as your name, address, e.mail address or phone number, we will be bound by the NPPs.
Whenever we collect personal information from you, whether online or in hard copy form when dealing with your registration, purchases or any inquiries you may have, we will make every reasonable attempt to inform you of why we are collecting your information, to whom we will disclose that information and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
In general, the purposes for which we collect your personal information include:
- to place you on our mailing list
- to deal with any inquiries you have about Western Arts Theatre Inc
- being able to inform you of any details about Western Arts Theatre Inc
- to inform you of any selected special offers made to ticket buyers of Western Arts Theatre Inc.
- At all times, we will take care to ensure that your personal information is protected and treated confidentially and in accordance with the Privacy Act.
If you believe that we have not dealt with your personal information in a manner that complies with the Privacy Act you should contact us to discuss how we may better deal with it. Similarly, if you wish to access personal information that we hold about you, you may make a request in writing.
All correspondence should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org