Western Arts Theatre places this notice of its upcoming Annual General Meeting:
Sunday 31st July at 5:30pm
St Johns Uniting Church
Cnr Mt Alexander Rd & Buckley St
MOONEE PONDS VIC 3040
All members are welcome to attend, helping shape our company for the upcoming financial year. Committee positions will be released and invite any willing members to get involved. Western Arts Theatre will be looking to fill a variety of committee member roles, requiring a minimum one year commitment.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE COMMITTEE?
- Strategic Planning – set and review the short, medium and long term goals of the organisation
- Financial Oversight – approving budgets, monitoring financial performance, ensuring accurate financial reporting
- Promotion of the organisation – being positive ambassadors externally and role models internally
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES EFFECTIVE MEMBERS EXHIBIT?
- Organisational aware, or willingness to learn about it
- Ability to operate as part of a team
- Commitment to the organisation’s objectives
- Familiarity with technical theatre aspects, or willingness to familiarise with it
- Ethical and moral behaviour
- Ability to think strategically
Follow this link to view our Annual General Meeting Agenda